Product Selection

What is the Purpose of Dog Spray?

DOG SPRAY, also known as DOG REPELLENT, is a spray used to deter a dog in an undesirable situation. Many other products are labelled as dog repellent and have very different uses and results. 

BODYGUARD™ Dog Repellent is a pepper based formula which temporarily impairs an aggressive dog from attacking humans and their pets.


  • Strongest Formulation permitted in Canada
  • Non-Toxic
  • Non-Lethal

Go Outdoors with Confidence.
BODYGUARD™ protective dog repellent has your back!

When faced with an angry dog, you want to have the BEST protection available.
Our BODYGUARD™ dog spray is formulated for use against a canine attack and is easy to use and lightweight to carry. Protect your loved ones, pets, and yourself.

How does it work?

Dog repellent contains capsaicin (the active ingredient of pepper) and causes immediate irritation and burning of the eyes, nose, airways and skin after contact occurs.

* For use in an aggressive encounter with a dog only*

How to use it!

When threatened by a dog, point and spray at the dog's eyes, nose and mouth in short bursts. The burning effects can last for 30 minutes or more. 


Why Choose Us ?!

PROTECTION  while walking, running, and cycling.

Also, suitable for use by delivery personnel and animal care workers.

STRONGEST FORMULATION permitted in Canada.

Our dog spray contains 0.50% Capsaicin plus 0.36% related major capsaicinoids. Total Strength : 0.86%

EASY USE with a quick press and release actuator button.

Spray at the angry dog's face in quick bursts for maximum effect.

DURABLE compact and lightweight design.

Available in two sizes: 20g and 50g.

COMPACT size and weight makes it easy to hold in one hand, and fits easily in bags, on leashes, and in running belts.

Click dog spray images for a larger view

 All dog repellent products are licensed for use by Health Canada under the PMRA and are completely legal when used for their intended purpose for use against aggressive and threatening dogs.

Using these products for other than their intended purpose may result in criminal prosecution. 

When do I need it? 
  Walking, cycling and running where you may come across an angry dog.

Our dog repellents are available at retail, wholesale and industrial establishments throughout Canada:

Sport and Equipment Stores

Pet and Animal Supply Stores
Home and Hardware Stores

Camping and Outfitting Stores

Military Surplus Stores

Specialty Stores

For more information in your area,  please contact usdirectly.